23 October, 2006

Billy Elliot

I watched “Billy Elliot” which is the movie the day before. In Japan, that movie’s title is “little dancer” That scene is laid in town of coal mine in north England. Billy’s people are coal miners. One day, Billy sees a ballet lesson casually and he is interested in the ballet. He takes lessons in ballet and he wants to be a ballet dancer but his father gets angry when he knows that. However he makes up his mind that a certain thing should be done when he looks Billy’s dancing.
That movie is the human drama which was depicted the growth of a boy and resuscitate of family ties. That movie was wonderful. Of course I cried when I was watching that. Billy tryed to dance well because he just likes dancing. I was moved to tears by his single-minded and his family love. I cried many times so I had a headache.
I recommed this movie to someone who wants to feel a love of family.

No comments: